- EVO PHANCIE has applied monobacterial cellulose membrane material of 20~30 nm to postoperative hydration and maintenance after cosmetic treatments. The nanoscale material is highly effective in delivering moisture and restoring ingredients into skin, and the effectiveness is unmatched by all other membrane materials.
- When applied to medical dressings, the nanoscale membrane provides the best material for high-end dressings. Mass production has reached economies of scale, representing extremely high commercial values.
- With regard to medical applications, the 20nm Bio-CNF developed by EVO PHANCIE has demonstrated multiple therapeutic effects, opening up opportunities for natural new drugs, and introducing a powerful force into the market of new drugs.
- Bio-CNF (dietary fiber) has extensive and diverse applications. It can be used in such healthcare products as foodstuffs, drinks, enzymes or probiotics. In any one of these applications, Bio-CNF is capable of demonstrating its unique properties and achieving an effect of 1+1>2.
- Outstanding performance of Bio-CNF provides high added values. It is natural, safe and free from side effects, opening up new possibilities for edible additives.
- After skincare products added with Bio-CNF/lyophilized tablets are applied to skin, filaments having a diameter of 20-30 nm can destroy the surface tension of water and bring moisture and essence down into sulci cutis (with a diameter of 50 nm) to facilitate their absorption by skin.
- The filaments in Bio-CNF/lyophilized tablets are a negatively charged material capable of long-lasting moisturization. They can effectively adhere to intercellular space in the stratum corneum, capture water and essence ingredients, and then gradually release such ingredients for efficient absorption when needed.
- The plant growth promoting material developed by EVO PHANCIE can retain water, thus reduce the frequency of water irrigation and prevent the ingredients of liquid fertilizer from loss. With the material, liquid fertilizers can be slowly released into soil for absorption by plants and crops.
- Apart from water retention, the 3D structure of the plant growth promoting material can help roots get thinner and denser naturally during growth, so as to improve soil health and prevent soil from hardening.
- The material can be decomposed into glucose by aerobic or anaerobic bacteria in soil, and then becomes nutrients for plants or soil, thereby bringing about the effect of improving soil health.
- The nanoscale filaments of Bio-CNF can be used as a modifier of chemical materials, so that chemical materials for general use can be modified into chemical materials for special use. Thereby, the profitability would be doubled.
- As a natural organic hydrophilic material, Bio-CNF can be used as a modifier of water-based chemical materials, so that water-based chemical materials can be modified to have better properties than non-water-based chemical materials. Thus, Bio-CNF can follow the trend of replacing non-water-based chemical materials with water-based chemical materials, and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
- Bio-CNF demonstrates extensive industrial applications as it can work not only as a modifier, but as a disperser, homogenizing agent and reinforcing agent.
EvoPhancie Biotech not only provides our clients with a variety of bio-cellulose material services, but also welcomes a variety of marketing proposals
or ideas. Whenever you have wonderful excellent products or services and would like to cooperate with us, please contact us.