A Material for Surface Treatment of Substrates
Properties of the adhesive:
Sprayed on a substrate to enhance lamination of materials such as photoresist or sputtering thereon, further improving process yield and raising profits.
A wider range of substrate choice
Roughening of substrates not required
Suited for high-resolution process
- Manufacturing process validated by the world’s top FMM manufacturers
- Better copper-clad IP tape test results than the average of the industry
1. Substrate cleaning (Degreasing)
3. Coating the adhesive
5. Hot air knife-drying
6. Laminating dry films (photoresist)
Effects of the Product
Sprayed on a substrate to enhance lamination of materials such as photoresist or sputtering thereon,
which further improves process yield and increases profits.
- Widens the range of substrate choice
- Roughening of substrates not required
- Simple equipment
- Suited for high-resolution process
- Mitigates side-etching
Manufacturing process validated by the world’s top three FMM manufacturers.
Better copper-clad PI tape test results than the average of the industry.
PI Copper-clad/3M610 Tape
Test conditions: the bottom layer is PI, the middle layer is nichrome (100nm), and the upper layer is copper (300nm)
Flotation rate decreases; yield increases by 30%
Substrate and Electroplated Copper
Fine Metal Mask FMM
Side-etching significantly reduced
No gas generated under sintering at a high temperature