- Photos under SEM show that EVO Phancie’s plant growth promoting material has a nanofiber porous structure.
Plant Growth Promoting Material – Polysaccharide Biostimulant
Ingredients: naturally fermented carbohydrates (molecular formula: dextran chain), which are non-toxic, biocompatible and environmentally friendly
The material per se has the characteristics of absorbing and releasing water and fertilizer, and thus attains the effect of a slow-release material. Such an effect can greatly enhance the absorption of water and nutrients by plants and crops.
Great water holding capability
Excellent moisture-retention capability
The growth promoting material features high water retention rate, and thus can reduce the frequency of water irrigation and prevent the ingredients of liquid fertilizer from loss. Instead, the liquid fertilizer can be slowly released into soil for absorption by plants and crops.
Characteristics of the Plant Growth Promoting Mterial
- Apart from water retention, the 3D structure of the plant growth promoting material can help roots get thinner and denser naturally during growth, so as to prevent soil from hardening and optimize soil health.
- The material can be decomposed into glucose by aerobic or anaerobic bacteria in soil, and then becomes nutrients for plants or soil, thus achieving the effect of optimizing soil health.
- Used inside soil: the nanofiber porous structure can retain nutrients, and help the roots of seeds or seedlings get thinner and denser, which will result in a stronger capability of absorbing nutrients from surrounding soil. As a result, plants grow faster and have a shortened growth cycle.
- Used on surface of soil: the nanofiber porous structure can remarkably reduce the loss of nutrients and water during second fertilization.