The structure of the filaments can break through the surface tension of water and bring the active ingredients into the skin.
Monobacterial Bio-CNF Membrane
The filaments contained in a bacterial cellulose membrane are the finest organic fiber in nature
The monobacterial Bio-CNF developed by EVO PHANCIE is produced by fermentation of natural microbial species. The filaments contained in a bacterial cellulose membrane are the finest organic fiber in nature, due to a diameter of 20-30 nm, which is about 1/000 of the thinness of hair.
The monobacterial Bio-CNF membrane shows a 3D dimensional interlaced structure. Its soft texture with flexibility and extensibility provides super good adherence to skin and tactile feelings. Compared with currently used wood-pulp cloth, spunlace nonwoven or the like, the highly cleansed monobacterial Bio-CNF membranes are less likely to sensitize and irritate skin. Additionally, the nanoscale filaments of the membranes can destroy the water-based surface tension of essence, and guide essence ingredients and moisture into the sulci cutis for absorption using the capillary phenomenon.
Scope of Monobacterial Bio-CNF Membrane Applications
Cosmetics: benefits of its use for skincare
- Having nanoscale filaments which can penetrate into the sulci cutis and thus bring moisture and essence ingredients there for efficient absorption.
- The membranes are formed in single pieces with a complete structure. Smooth surface fluff provides super good adherence to skin and tactile feelings.
- Biodegradable, and thus causing no damages to the environment.
- Highly biocompatible, free from intradermal irritation reactions and biotoxicity, and thus the best skin-friendly product.
Medical dressings: an ideal protective layer for wounds
- Highly permeable healing gel protects wounds from infections and secondary damages: the permeability function allows air and moisture to pass through and yet retains fluids. The dressings can keep wounds properly moist and have the antibacterial effect of isolating microorganisms. Adhering closely to wounds when used. The strong absorption capability allows the dressings to absorb exudates from wounds and to form a layer of gel which keeps wound surface moist, facilitates wound healing, and protects wounds from secondary damages.
- The great skin friendliness reduces pains caused by dressing changes, and effectively eases discomfort in wounds: good flexibility, good skin friendliness, and natural adherence to wounds relieve pains caused by dressing changes. The dressings made from monobacterial Bio-CNF membranes have a great level of stability. By monobacterial cellulose which is characterized by its effective penetration, active ingredients can be effectively delivered to the very bottom of skin for transdermal absorption. Apart from the effect of moisturizing wounds, the dressings can also calm and cool wounds, alleviating discomfort therein.
- Clean and hygienic without peculiar smell and residue: good adherence, convenient use, without peculiar smell and residue contaminating skin or clothes.
Advantages of EVO PHANCIE’s Monobacterial Bio-CNF Membrane
Evo Phancie’s Monobacterial Bio-CNF membrane is regularly subjected to SGS, US and TW tests
- cytotoxicity test
- skin sensitivity test
- skin irritation test
- Total bacterial count (TBC)
- 5 acid preservatives
- 7 paraben preservatives
- 8 heavy metals
- Migratory fluorescent substance